Review, 4K 60 fps

I took a screen-shot from the first video to look how good it is in lighten up the shadows.
Looks very promising.

Screen.jpg
screen-edited.jpg

The tilted horizon is really distracting even after he tried to fix it
After he adjusted it I didn't find it troublesome at all, really couldn't even tell. The wide angle lens is probably always going to result in some horizon curvature. Some of this 'tilted horizon' concern has gone overboard, if you pixel-peep for such things you will never be satisfied.

Reactions: ricphoto
After he adjusted it I didn't find it troublesome at all, really couldn't even tell. The wide angle lens is probably always going to result in some horizon curvature. Some of this 'tilted horizon' concern has gone overboard, if you pixel-peep for such things you will never be satisfied.

We must be viewing different videos then, see video grabs after he "fixes it" (which you shouldn't have to do during every flight)

I wonder why dji is unable to fix this issue. It has nothing to do with the curvature and of the lens.

Attachments

• IMG_2193.PNG
    IMG_2193.PNG
    3.4 MB · Views: 325
  • IMG_2192.PNG
    IMG_2192.PNG
    2.7 MB · Views: 336
Hands on review of The P4P in low light.
Not my video, just sharing.
He mentions at the 2:14 mark he adjusted the gimbal in the air to correct the horizon issue. I didn't find this in the P4P manual anywhere. is this something buried in the settings of the DJI app?

What is "tripod" mode? Will Terrain follow downhill as well as up hill? Nice videos btw. :)
Tripod mode has massively reduced inputs so to be more stable for timelapse/long exposure shots. Terrain follow mode only works uphill for now.....downhill is to be added in a firmware update coming soon.

Sent from my SM-G920F using PhantomPilots mobile app

Tripod mode has massively reduced inputs so to be more stable for timelapse/long exposure shots. Terrain follow mode only works uphill for now.....downhill is to be added in a firmware update coming soon.

Sent from my SM-G920F using PhantomPilots mobile app
Thanks! Sort of explains it ;) Going to have to look forward to trying it. Time lapse sounds fun. Depends of course how stable the camera is.

Reactions: Harris Crayton

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik