Returned my ipad mini 2 today

Also need to get a shorter cable , probably 1ft cable , any recommendations on a good reliable 1ft cable? Or will any cheap cable work? Man this screen is big! Going to be a huge difference compared to me S7 edge!

The iOS devices do tend to be sensitive to cheap cables. I bought this one and it's worked well on my iPhone 6s, my iPad Air, my iPad Pro, and my iPad Mini 4. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00P66F35A/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

51A8KDQu9kL._SL1000_.jpg

If you want to save some bucks, buy refurbished. I've got an Air 2 4g 64gb it is new! You only notice that it is a refurb just for the box. You can read more about refurbishment process in Apple website

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
that's how I saved! refurbished is the way to go ! got me an Ipad mini 2 for 89 bucks! and hey same warrenty and all just like a brand new one!

Don't have my P4 yet. It is waiting shipment. I have a Note 3 that I was thinking of using for starters. It is not on any cellular plan. How crucial / important is it to have cellular service? Any drawbacks from a functionality perspective?

Don't have my P4 yet. It is waiting shipment. I have a Note 3 that I was thinking of using for starters. It is not on any cellular plan. How crucial / important is it to have cellular service? Any drawbacks from a functionality perspective?

It's not at all crucial, you can cache maps before you go out flying before hand via home wifi or use your mobile as a hotspot

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I just noticed, after a couple of weeks of use with my Phantom 4, that I had forgotten to turn on cellular function on my new iPad Mini 4. So I'd say it's not a big deal. Do note that you will lose Follow Me function, as well as the ability to dynamically change the Home Point.

Strange, my ipad3 mini 4G works flawlessly.

Apparently removing the case that has a thickness of no more than half a millimeter was solved the problem.
Also I played a Lichi mission at no more than 1 kilometre of distance and received video without glitches
I will test it again in a hot day.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20