Response from DJI regarding FW 3.04

Upgraded here to 3.04 and have had nothing but issues. My phantom lifts off and immediately goes forward and to the left.

Without enough power to lift, tips over in the same direction.

I'm stumped.

nyonic said:
Upgraded here to 3.04 and have had nothing but issues. My phantom lifts off and immediately goes forward and to the left.

I'm stumped.

Interesting. Had mine now about a week, upgraded to 3.04 (kind of did it on its own when I opened the assistant software) and flown about 8 filghts with the new firmware with zero issues. Just flew my first flight in NAZA mode and no issues. IOC worked (both course lock and home lock). Took it up to over 200 feet right after I updated the firmware and no issues (aside from me noticing how much slower it descends if full down on the left stick is applied..guess that's the 2 m/s restriction). And that was in straight Vision mode (not NAZA).

BigTulsa said:
nyonic said:

I'm stumped.

Interesting. Had mine now about a week, upgraded to 3.04 (kind of did it on its own when I opened the assistant software) and flown about 8 filghts with the new firmware with zero issues. Just flew my first flight in NAZA mode and no issues. IOC worked (both course lock and home lock). Took it up to over 200 feet right after I updated the firmware and no issues (aside from me noticing how much slower it descends if full down on the left stick is applied..guess that's the 2 m/s restriction). And that was in straight Vision mode (not NAZA).

Flew this one for 2 months on ver 3.0 and had not a single issue. I do the upgrade and like I said, it's worthless.

Can we downgrade?

Jerky Flight after upgrade

Hi guys. I've just updated to the latest firmware a week or two ago, and recently noticed that my phantom experiences quite violent shakes during flight.

I've tested this on just a smooth hover, so it's not a result of aggressive flying. My P2V would just go into the shakes all of a sudden. From the ground I can see the camera below shaking quite violently, and I can hear the motors spooling up and down as if trying to control the instability. It generally stops after 10 - 20 seconds, but will return once in a while.

Anyone else experienced this as well? Or is it just something that I forgot to do?

imelda1804 said:
Hi guys. I've just updated to the latest firmware a week or two ago, and recently noticed that my phantom experiences quite violent shakes during flight.

I've tested this on just a smooth hover, so it's not a result of aggressive flying. My P2V would just go into the shakes all of a sudden. From the ground I can see the camera below shaking quite violently, and I can hear the motors spooling up and down as if trying to control the instability. It generally stops after 10 - 20 seconds, but will return once in a while.

Anyone else experienced this as well? Or is it just something that I forgot to do?

I've had 3.04 for a while now and I haven't seen any issues at all.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

imelda1804 said:

i had the same issue. i am back on 1.08 fw. smooth as silk again

I had troubles with Ver 2 as I adopted right away and got currupted with a partial file release from DJI. Later waited a not and upgrade to ver 3 and hated the squirrelly flight characteristics. At the same time I updated my Nexus 7 app and had to degrade everything to have FPV at all. It was then I decided to go back to my original versions on both and never upgrade either again.

When mine sells the new owner can do as they wish but I will suggest they ignore DJI upgrade prompts for their own enjoyment a sake. I'm done with DJI and GPS/NAZA flight... There are other flight systems out there the pro units use that seem to have nearly none of the issues we have with what they call toy or entry level units like the phantoms. I'll never buy anything with DJI badging again.

dave21 said:
imelda1804 said:

How did you managed to downgrade the FW? I tried instructions on google, but the login and password supplied doesn't seem to be working anymore.

imelda1804 said:
dave21 said:
imelda1804 said:

How did you managed to downgrade the FW? I tried instructions on google, but the login and password supplied doesn't seem to be working anymore.
I started the 1.08 Assistant and connected bird. Even though it said version 3.04 is the latest I clicked to upgrade and it downloaded 1.08 and applied. Each version is connected to appropriate Assistant version. Try.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues