Resetting my controller

Reaction score
Why is it that every time I start up the controller in the drone that it starts to make a beeping noise and I have to recalibrate my control sticks every time I start it up why is that why can’t you just send it one time and lock it

Why is it that every time I start up the controller in the drone that it starts to make a beeping noise and I have to recalibrate my control sticks every time I start it up why is that why can’t you just send it one time and lock it
Hi yeh normaly should save , is stick calibration sucessful when you do it,almost thinking trying relinking aswell in the app rc linking ??

Reactions: epicdoom
As @ianzone asked, is the RC calibration successfully completing? I ask because it is not unusual for people to do the sticks during the calibration process but forget to do the scroll wheels which are needed to complete the calibration.

had this issue when I first bought my drone. I calibrated the sticks and didn't calibrate the wheel. put it in the air no wheel flew it anyway just to see how it flew landed changed battery repowered everything for another flight and nothing calibrated anymore ran through the calibration again and this time I noticed the wheel calibration and did that powered the AC up everything worked great flew a battery and landed recharged batteries went back out and this time all calibrations stayed and have ever since.

As @ianzone asked, is the RC calibration successfully completing? I ask because it is not unusual for people to do the sticks during the calibration process but forget to do the scroll wheels which are needed to complete the calibration.
There's a thread here from a guy who's remote is beeping when its on and wont update. Will doing the rc cal fix that? I heard it stops the beeping.

had this issue when I first bought my drone. I calibrated the sticks and didn't calibrate the wheel. put it in the air no wheel flew it anyway just to see how it flew landed changed battery repowered everything for another flight and nothing calibrated anymore ran through the calibration again and this time I noticed the wheel calibration and did that powered the AC up everything worked great flew a battery and landed recharged batteries went back out and this time all calibrations stayed and have ever since.

Where exactly is the wheel calibration set up

just below the stick calibration once your in the calibration page roll the wheel back and forth you will see the indicator moving on the screen I roll it up then release it to the center then down then release to center I do this a total of 4 times

Where exactly is the wheel calibration set up
same place as the sticks but its not made clear since you sometimes need to scroll the page. Lots of posts about it l

same place as the sticks but its not made clear since you sometimes need to scroll the page. Lots of posts about it l
Actually, the scroll wheels are commonly overlooked which is why I mentioned it right away and why I include it on my list of tips for new P3A/P3P owners.

@57thsampson - here is a video just in case:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj