Replacement Battery for DJI Phantom 3/4 Remote Controller 6000mAh 7.4V

Reaction score
Update: SOLD 5/4/20

Replacement Battery for DJI Phantom 3/4 Remote Controller 6000mAh 7.4V. Condition is New. $50.00 plus Free Shipping to USA via USPS Parcel Select.

A known issue for DJI Phantom 3 & 4 remote controllers is failure of the battery to charge after 2-3 years of use. Two common reasons are fault in a battery cell, or failure of a main board connection. In the case of battery failure, installation of a new replacement battery is within the ability of most users. Several YouTube videos provide instructions, including this:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

controller battery.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: ron-ep and Capt KO
I assume you had to do this. Helpful ?. Many fight hard to save a dead battery when replacement is quite simple.

Replacement Battery for DJI Phantom 3/4 Remote Controller 6000mAh 7.4V. Condition is New. $50.00 plus Free Shipping to USA via USPS Parcel Select.

A known issue for DJI Phantom 3 & 4 remote controllers is failure of the battery to charge after 2-3 years of use. Two common reasons are fault in a battery cell, or failure of a main board connection. In the case of battery failure, installation of a new replacement battery is within the ability of most users. Several YouTube videos provide instructions, including this:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

View attachment 118506

Good share! I haven't had issues yet but good to know. Thanks!

I assume you had to do this. Helpful ?. Many fight hard to save a dead battery when replacement is quite simple.
Yes, I did. It's not difficult but takes a little patience and care because you're working with tiny parts in tiny spaces.

Replaced the battery, then discovered it was a main board problem, not the battery -- so pulled it back out and now I'm selling it.

Reactions: Jim Canada
Yes, I did. It's not difficult but takes a little patience and care because you're working with tiny parts in tiny spaces.

Replaced the battery, then discovered it was a main board problem, not the battery -- so pulled it back out and now I'm selling it.

Oh, no. Not the ending I was hoping for. Any thoughts on how replacing the mother board goes?

where do you find model 1650120 Li-ion Battery 7.4Vdc 6000mAh/44.4Wh ?
If anyone knows a Canadian website or a website that will ship battery to Canada.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers