4k replace flat cable, random no image signal transmission, phantom 3 4k

Reaction score
I have some no image signal transmission problems. I replace gimbal flat flex cable, finally fix the problem. later problem comes back. then goes away. I replace two different cables. problem still comes back. is having too much interference from other sources causing this? it couldnt be the cable because i got two different new cables.

ianzone

**P4**
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
I have some no image signal transmission problems. I replace gimbal flat flex cable, finally fix the problem. later problem comes back. then goes away. I replace two different cables. problem still comes back. is having too much interference from other sources causing this? it couldnt be the cable because i got two different new cables.
Yes they only like original ribbons but if you have done twice and still doin it give a fresh link and try with airplane mode on

Reaction score
Two cables are official oem DJI , I try with airplane mode and new link, problem still occur, I’m not sure if I’m breaking the cable when installing but I’ve been really careful

Reaction score
I had the same problem , it was the cable between the camera and the transceiver of the phantom.

Reaction score
How about the cable between your RC and mobile device ? Have you tried a different one ? I have intermittent video problems between with my P3P and have found that if I have the problem on start up .... if I unplug the cable from my mobile device at my (iPad Mini 2) and then plug it back in I hear a faint note on the plug in .... and the video suddenly is appears.
the phantom 3 4k doesnt use cable to the rc to mobile

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Howlr