Repair help needed

Reaction score
Gidday to all,

New to this beaut forum, so thanks in advance to all. A friend has given me a crashed P3P, hit a bridge!

The aircraft flies OK but will not record video or stills and the gimbal has a permanent hiccup. A slight glitch every second or two. Am trying to work out which bits to buy to try and get it working OK.
The image file on the SD Card is just a blank, red still frame.

The camera arm was broken but have temporarily glued it back together until I can work out the other problems first. Assuming the ribbon tape perhaps, but no too sure what else.

Thanks again.

Gidday to all,

New to this beaut forum, so thanks in advance to all. A friend has given me a crashed P3P, hit a bridge!

The aircraft flies OK but will not record video or stills and the gimbal has a permanent hiccup. A slight glitch every second or two. Am trying to work out which bits to buy to try and get it working OK.
The image file on the SD Card is just a blank, red still frame.

The camera arm was broken but have temporarily glued it back together until I can work out the other problems first. Assuming the ribbon tape perhaps, but no too sure what else.

Thanks again.
Welcome from NZ
OK does gimble have any light on or flashing,yes ribbon cables very delicate, with the glued cam in app (dji) settings does auto calibrate do anything ?because of twitch I would say ribbon set at the least,mayby a picture of camera damage and mayby advise bit better,,or if you can get another cheap gimble and cam change the whole thing,,these phantoms like gambling,addictive and expensive,...this for sale now,if cam undamaged this be cheap repair,,but this in my currency so your bound to be cheaper....
:)
Screenshot_20190401-200217.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Prices get up there if complete but this is new,,,once again our currency so yours be cheaper if search
Screenshot_20190401-195959.jpg

Reactions: Spiritchaser
Thanks mate,
I think the $35 option looks like the way to go. Thanks for finding that for me. Should even be cheaper her in Oz!
Really appreciate your help. All the best.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic