Repair a GL300L

Reaction score
Okay I pickup a GL300L from Shenzhen, China (eBay) and it will not link with my drone and contacted the seller, he said it would only cost thirty dollars to fix it, probably in China but here in America would anybody have any ideas? Thanks in advance for any help, I know I'm beating a dead horse.

Okay I pickup a GL300L from Shenzhen, China (eBay) and it will not link with my drone and contacted the seller, he said it would only cost thirty dollars to fix it, probably in China but here in America would anybody have any ideas? Thanks in advance for any help, I know I'm beating a dead horse.
The GL300L is sold with the P4 Pro 2.0. Is that your aircraft? Actual cost of repair is anybody's guess until you know what's broken. You might just open a return ticket with E-Bay unless you knew it was broken when you bought it.

The GL300L is sold with the P4 Pro 2.0. Is that your aircraft? Actual cost of repair is anybody's guess until you know what's broken. You might just open a return ticket with E-Bay unless you knew it was broken when you bought it.

Do believe the GL300K is compatible with P4 Pro 2.0 also but that doesn't matter I have both. It's been more than 90 days so no go on ebay return and I would prefer to keep it in America instead of shipping it back to China. I know I'm dreaming but it's only dumb if you don't ask.

A lot of questions come to mind. Did the controller ever work? If you have another compatible controller, does the aircraft link to that one? Are you certain the problem is not with the aircraft?

Unless you know exactly what's wrong, th controller may not be broken at all. I would search this forum for similar threads linking the P4P.

If you are certain the controller is no good, contact DJI for their pricing.

What drone are you flying? L is for P4P v1. It also works for ALL other v1 P4’s. Switch models under advanced settings. You’re probably on the wrong model settings.

Let us know and someone can walk you through linking.

Reactions: LarBear360
De acuerdo, compré un GL300L de Shenzhen, China (eBay) y no se vinculará con mi dron y me comuniqué con el vendedor, dijo que solo costaría treinta dólares arreglarlo, probablemente en China, pero aquí en Estados Unidos, ¿alguien tendría alguna idea? Gracias de antemano por cualquier ayuda, sé que estoy venciendo a un caballo muerto.
Hello.! .., I would suggest that you enter the DJI Go4 App and check in the section of the radio control with which Drone you want to link the RC and once you choose it, make the link between both, I hope that works. The other option is to perform a Reset of the RC to be able to leave it to factory settings and then try the link previously by selecting the Phantom model in the RC section in the DJI Go4 App. Lucky.!

Reactions: LarBear360
Have you looked on YouTube for help?
With P3s there are a number of ways to link the drone and controller.
1. RC Link in DJI GO App and pressing fuselage button.
2. Rolling the camera adjustment wheel to the left, toggling the S2 and pressing the fuselage button.
3. Factory reset, rolling the camera adjustment wheel to the right, holding down the fuselage button BEFORE switching on the craft.
I have had a WiFi signal problem, resolved by replacing the gimbal motherboard.
Good Luck

All these drone questions……guess what I have a phantom 4 pro advance v2.0 (P4Pv2.) and I have a friend that has the exact same aircraft with a GL300L controller and guess what his controller will link to my aircraft also have a friend that has a P4Pv1. With a GL300L controller and wait for it, it will link also. I think that kind of narrows it down a little. There are two methods to link your aircraft and either of them work and when trying either of them the same results happen, two audio beeps and blue LED light on controller doesn’t light up during normal operation it’s one long audio tone and blue LED on controller is blinking. How many people know about what it takes to run Pix4D, Drone Deploy and other programs of that type on a crystal sky or android……they run a lot better on an iOS system hence me wanting that stupid GL300L. I appreciate everybody that posted and I'm left with one question now, when sending it for repair do I send it to the DJI repair center in Cerritos, CA or those guys in Miami, FL?

also have a friend that has a P4Pv1. With a GL300L controller and wait for it, it will link also.
What you are saying there is confusing.
The v1 and V2 use completely different communications (Lightbridge vs Occusync).
You cannot link a V1 drone with a V2 controller.

How many people know about what it takes to run Pix4D, Drone Deploy and other programs of that type on a crystal sky or android……they run a lot better on an iOS system hence me wanting that stupid GL300L.
You can't install mapping apps on the CrystalSky, but DroneDeploy runs just as well on Android as it does on iOS.

No such DJI product. Phantom 4 Advanced is the wording used by DJI.
Yes, the camera is the same as the Phantom 4 Pro. There is no Phantom Advanced V2. Also, there is no V2 controller that will link with anything other than a V2 aircraft.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20