Removed

Heres the exchange receipt from the 23rd. Less than two weeks old

c3127999334e7152c4a0ea580d67d2cf.jpg

Yes I will probably separate the goggles. Theyve just been turned on and activated.

This wasnt my first drone but I think itll be the last...

Just got the HDMI output board in the mail so thats included too. 4 Micro SD Extremes included also (1x 64gb, 1x 32gb, 2x 16gb)

Last edited:

Yes I will probably separate the goggles. Theyve just been turned on and activated.

Dang man what dramatic event happened that is causing you to get out?

I just dont want anything to do with it anymore. Nothing dramatic, just a consistent disappointment and im getting out while its still new.

I feel your pain. I may join you at some future date, but not today. What will be your next pursuit?

I used to build race cars for work, but I may take on an old project car from the 60's

I really like the old Continentals from '63 and '64 (sorry JFK I prefer the hardtop) and id like to put my twist on one. All black on airbags maybe?

Reactions: FlashBuddy and Itay
Ive been messing with the flying toys so much Ive not had time for much else. This is just the newest one. I already got rid of the P3P and the Mavic.

That's odd. Usually the pro box shows the side of the phantom, not the front.

Thats the other side [emoji4] with the side profile. The handle for the grey styrofoam isnt centered either. So, believe it or not, they only go together one way also!

Let me know if you wanna sell the Goggles separately --- I can outbid just about anyone in here

Ready to separate googles, and HDMI board if desired, send a message

Deleted post because I came across as an a-hole (which I was)

Last edited:
I sent you a price and a brief description of my experience with the goggles, and you just said I understand. If you are interested, do let me know

Best Buy won't take it back within 15 days of purchase or exchange any more? Just tell them it is defective, like the first one.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1