Removed cover of Itelite antenna?

Reaction score
Has anyone removed the cover of an Itelite antenna? After noticing the connection spinning while installing the cable, I thought it might have Twisted off the wire so I popped the cover off...... I'm not sure what it's supposed to look like nor could I find any pictures of the inside of one online. Mine simply has 2 thin square pieces of copper with one of the cables soldered to each. I'm hoping they slapped the cover on before it was finished and shipped it by mistake. Is anyone else pulled the cover off of one of these?
20171012_135953.jpg

Has anyone removed the cover of an Itelite antenna? After noticing the connection spinning while installing the cable, I thought it might have Twisted off the wire so I popped the cover off...... I'm not sure what it's supposed to look like nor could I find any pictures of the inside of one online. Mine simply has 2 thin square pieces of copper with one of the cables soldered to each. I'm hoping they slapped the cover on before it was finished and shipped it by mistake. Is anyone else pulled the cover off of one of these?View attachment 89778
It's a ITE dbs2.02x.... yes I tried to fly it loses signal at about 1200 ft. Which is less than half of stock distance in the same place.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav