Remove flights from flight log?

Reaction score
So I have a couple flights in my flight log that were not actually flights.

I think I didn't end my flight properly or something and have gotten a couple 0 second 0 distance flights in there. Any way to remove these?

I just tried on Android and it works... Question is will the sync add it back to mine or delete it from the server...

I just tried on Android and it works... Question is will the sync add it back to mine or delete it from the server...
Delete one and see, I will bet that the device you are registered from has a higher priority, meaning if you delete one and sync, it will delete it from the cloud. And i was correct, just deleted a 5 minute test flight, re-synced and it did not return.

Guys, I have deleted in DJI Go some unwanted flight records (short tests on the ground a.s.o.) from my ios tablet. Then synced with the server, but surprisingly these came back on my terminal. So it looks like the server is overriding terminal’s priority.
What is to be done to delete them from the server too ?
I have 2 ios tablets with DJI Go App on it and on both I’m logged in with the same account. When deleting a flight from a tablet I previously have to logoff from my Skypixel / DJI Go account from the 2nd tablet ?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20