Remote wont charge or power up solution?

Reaction score
If i leave my remote for longer than a week it will not charge and wont turn on or flash the lights. If i disconnect then reconnect the battery it starts working again. It will charge and work fine.

So unless someone has another idea of how to solve this issue I am planning on installing a switch on the battery.

There-in lies the problem. where can i find a schematic for the remote? How do you replace the remote battery? Maybe you can help me get into the damned thing.

If i leave my remote for longer than a week it will not charge and wont turn on or flash the lights. If i disconnect then reconnect the battery it starts working again. It will charge and work fine.

So unless someone has another idea of how to solve this issue I am planning on installing a switch on the battery.

There-in lies the problem. where can i find a schematic for the remote? How do you replace the remote battery? Maybe you can help me get into the damned thing.
Could be something else going on,I recently sent a batt to help someone but battery made no difference to the out come,it could be the board that battery plugs into,,this batt below is the replacement one for remotes even though it 3 times the size of original that's in the p34k remote,it will fit in remote there is room in there for it,install of a off on switch good idea but for some reason they do discharge themselves ,I can be fully charged and next day plug it in and some more charging will happen,hope this gives bit of insight to what going on
Screenshot_20180824-191237.jpg

Could be something else going on,I recently sent a batt to help someone but battery made no difference to the out come,it could be the board that battery plugs into,,this batt below is the replacement one for remotes even though it 3 times the size of original that's in the p34k remote,it will fit in remote there is room in there for it,install of a off on switch good idea but for some reason they do discharge themselves ,I can be fully charged and next day plug it in and some more charging will happen,hope this gives bit of insight to what going on View attachment 102693
just joined, here's what i did and am doing about this..Only had 2 lights so charged the battery externally to just below full, plugged in the charger, then plugged the battery back in' you should then see 3 led's and let it finish charging. still not on after a month at full charge so i'm making a reset switch so i don't have to keep opening it to plug cycle.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers