Remote will not charge past one light--P3A---Any suggestions???

Change battery. I know it’s the obvious answer, but these have lipo batteries, if they die, they die, it’s hard to bring a lipo back to life if discharged too low/cell.

Remote will not charge past three lights--P3A---Any suggestions???
I will leave it charging all night.

You didn't say how old your controller is. If the controller still won't fully charge overnight, it may be the battery. It could also be a defect in the circuit board in the controller. Not sure if it's the same controller model as yours but, the problem was identified, documented, and a solution found by Chopstix Kid. Apparently, he traced the problem back to poor solder reflow during the manufacturing process.

You didn't say how old your controller is. If the controller still won't fully charge overnight, it may be the battery. It could also be a defect in the circuit board in the controller. Not sure if it's the same controller model as yours but, the problem was identified, documented, and a solution found by Chopstix Kid. Apparently, he traced the problem back to poor solder reflow during the manufacturing process.
Controller is about 2 years old.

Had it been drained or left to diminish completely? I’ve not charged mine since I got it 2 months ago and it still says around 70%

Had it been drained or left to diminish completely? I’ve not charged mine since I got it 2 months ago and it still says around 70%
I drained it 95% and left it on the charger all last night and I now have all 4 lights on. Will try flying it to day or tomorrow to see if this is a legit charge.
Thanks

I am now getting 3 lights on my remote and it flys for over 45 mins with a full charge(the 4th light goes out immediately). Could the reason the fourth light does not light up is because of the age (2 yrs old)???

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl