Remote Gear

Reaction score
I have a standard with the phone clamp , Like to use 7 in tablet and need sun shade too. Looked at FAA app its a little buggy or is it me ,well im less than 5 miles form air strip.So been staying under 100 ft to stay off their grid. Any Ideas about using three blade props and where to get them . Want to avoid cheap knock offs, thx

Any Ideas about using three blade props and where to get them
Stick with OEM DJI props. They work much better than any of the 3rd party props. You can find a list of all of the P3 props DJI offers here.

When u get new blades I would balance them as well. I just stick with the stock blades for now if I were you. Most of the blades don't really make that much of a difference anyways. Fly safe![emoji106][emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

When u get new blades I would balance them as well. I just stick with the stock blades for now if I were you. Most of the blades don't really make that much of a difference anyways. Fly safe!
emoji106.png
emoji41.png

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots[/QUOTE

Stock blades all the way IMO lol and if you don't like the color you can dye them any color you want that's the beauty of them being white

Reactions: tjpeppers
i figured has much on the props ,lol getting perfect video and the bird is flying steady so i shouldn't mess with it .Thx for the link for the sun shade and tablet holder .Going to get foam for the hell fire pelican case . In Iraq they were going to toss it so i mailed it home we just kept the light mounted on the 50 cal, one at best buy wanted $269 , Last sec I remembered I had one at the house . lol

i figured has much on the props ,lol getting perfect video and the bird is flying steady so i shouldn't mess with it .Thx for the link for the sun shade and tablet holder .Going to get foam for the hell fire pelican case . In Iraq they were going to toss it so i mailed it home we just kept the light mounted on the 50 cal, one at best buy wanted $269 , Last sec I remembered I had one at the house . lol
Lol nice

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers