NEW Product: Drone Crates Phantom 3 Backpack (Discount Inside)

Reaction score
Hi guys we are happy to announce that we are now taking Preorders for our new Backpack for the Phantom 3. After a bunch of delays we are finally going to be shipping these around the end of next week. Details below:

Link: DJI Phantom 3 Backpack

Drone_Crates_Phantom_3_Backpack_1__07437.jpg

Drone Crates is happy to introduce it’s DJI Phantom 3 backpack for both the DJI Phantom 3 Professional and Advanced.

Looking to take your Phantom 3 hiking? Want a way to transport your P3 on an airplane but don’t want to deal with the hassle of checking it? The Drone Crates DJI Phantom 3 Backpack is your perfect solution. We designed this backpack to carry everything you need yet stay comfortable while carrying it. The Drone Crates backpack is great for those looking for a lighter, and smaller, mobile solution when larger hard cases are not convenient.

Drone Crates Phantom 3 Backpack Features:

◦ Premium Polyethelyne, Closed Cell Foam Insert

◦ Water-Jet Cut Foam Insert – No Cheap Die Cutting

◦ CAD Designed For Optimal Fitment

◦ Military Grade Construction

◦ Six Compartments:

-Main Compartment includes custom cut premium foam insert for your Phantom 3, as well as several mesh zipper pockets for accessory storage (SD Cards, ND Filters, etc).

-Second Compartment contains three map/document pockets, pen holders, and two charger/radio/cell phone pockets.

-Third Bottom Lower Exterior Pocket (12.5” x 6” x 3’) with three elastic enclosures, mesh pocket and a zipper mesh pocket.

-Two Side Pockets: (9” x5” x 2.5”) perfect for holding chargers, cables and other misc. accessories

-One Hydration System Pocket: Hold up to two 3L Bladder Systems

◦ External Side Compression Straps

◦ Heavy-Duty Carry and Drag Handle

◦ Thick Comfortable Padded Straps and Lower Back Support Area

◦ Rigid Back Panel For Added Back Support

◦ Lifetime Guarantee – We Fully Stand Behind All Of Our Products

◦ Glow In The Dark Logo Patch

Case Holds The Following:

Foam Specific Compartments:

(1) DJI Phantom 3 (Professional or Advanced)

(1) DJI Phantom 3 Remote With Tablet/Phone Mount

(7) DJI Phantom 3 Batteries (6 storage cavities + 1 inside the Phantom)

(1) 7” or 10” Tablet

(4-6) Spare Prop Storage

Prop Removal Tool Slot

Additional Storage Within Pockets & Other Compartments For:

Phantom 3 Charger

Micro SD Card Holders

FPV Goggles Storage Slot

USB Cables & Extras

Sun Shade

Cell Phone, Handheld GPS, Or Radio (CB or Ham)

Pens

3L Hydration Bladder x2

Plenty of Additional Room For Personal Requirements

Case Exterior Dimensions:

22” x 11” x 17”

Video Review By The Guys At Drone Gear:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

For a limited time we will be offering all Phantom Pilots members a discount (through Sept 1st)

$30.00 Off Shipping Costs On All Phantom 3 Case Orders (Works for both domestic and international orders). Simply use the following coupon code:

PP30OFF

in your shopping cart on our website: www.DroneCrates.com

Questions, comments, feedback is always welcome!

Thanks!

Kris w/ Drone Crates

Last edited:
Beautiful design and great looking pack. I can't justify replacing my hardshell, but wish I could.

I'm anxiously awaiting my backpack Kris. Feel free to upgrade the shipping for all of us PhantomPilots.com pre-orders who will gladly share their experiences with the forum.. ;-)

Hi Guys,

Got about half the preorders shipped out last night and the other half will go out today. UPS showed up later then normal with the foam inserts so thats what delayed us from getting the whole order out in time.

Also here is a quick photo I shot of the backpack while out testing the new firmware with my iPhone

Attachments

• IMG_1987.JPG
    IMG_1987.JPG
    100.1 KB · Views: 711

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31