Remote controller right dial locked. Lightly press it to adjust

Reaction score
IMG_6996.jpg

Hi
I have Phantom 4 Pro v2, whenever I try to adjust the horizontal level of the camera. i get this pop up message on the screen. I have tried to do what was being asked but I still have the same issue. How can I fix this?

Last edited:
I noticed that with my P4P+, too. I think that means it's locked as far as ISO adjustment. Mine seems to work adjusting the horizon, even though that pops up.But there is a lag in the response when adjusting the horizon. Just give it a couple of clicks and wait to see if it's back where you want it.

View attachment 99966
Hi
I have Phantom 4 Pro v2, whenever I try to adjust the horizontal level of the camera. i get this pop up message on the screen. I have tried to do what was being asked but I still have the same issue. How can I fix this?

The left dial adjusts the gimbal position, moves the camera up and down. The right dial can be used to adjust iso, aperture and shutter speed. Because you have three different things you can adjust. The dial locks to prevent you from accidentally changing a parameter. Click (press in on the dial) to adjust which parameter you want to adjust then roll the dial to adjust.

Reactions: marklaing
It also works with C2 to adjust the horizon, but you have to hold it (C2) in while you scroll the wheel.

You may have to adjust the C1/C2 settings, but that's how mine works.

Thank you for all
But still I connot adjust the gimbal when I press c2 with the right wheel
To adjust gimbal like phantom 4 pro v1
I think the problem with software maybe.
C2 and right wheel working good separately

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1