Remote Control not working at all, after update.

Raf

Reaction score
Hi,
With my Phantom 2 Vision +(v2), I had a problem with a new battery for the drone, it ran out after a few minutes. DJI suggested to update the firmware for drone and remote control to the latest version. So I did, but now my RC is not working anymore! No light, no beep. I put in 4 brand new AA batteries, nothing... It just doesn't switch on anymore. Any ideas ?
Thx,
Raf

Reaction score
Try to hook to RC assistant, and reinstall firmware, go ahead and calibrate there as well, then hook to PC assistant , and calibrate there.

Sounds like it did not take the update, or firmware was corrupted somehow?

Make sure batteries are inserted correctly! I know ( but it happens to the best of us )

Keep us informed!

J Dot

Raf

Reaction score
Thanks guys, problem solved! I had indeed a failure message, the update didn't go fine. I reinstalled the software and tried it again. Now the update went fine and everything works again.
Thank you,
Raf

Reaction score
A+,
Thanks for the update, and always glad to help! Just glad you got it going!

Take care, fly safe!
( hope battery issue is also fixed, as I have 1 doing same thing )
J Dot

Raf

Reaction score
J Dot, unfortunately the battery problem is not solved. In the meantime I heard that many people have the same problem, it would have something to do with a new supplier at DJI...
R

Reaction score
Yeah,
I gave up on mine, only 19 charges, so I bought 2 more newest versions batteries, now have 3 good, 1 bad!
Wish there was a way to fix them!
Maybe soon, at 1 Hondo each, that is a lot of squid, for a battery, and to go bad after 19 flights! Oh well, I figure, if that is the worst thing that has happened, I'm lucky!

J Dot

Raf

Reaction score
Mine was bad since day one. Tried everything to fix it, but didn't work. This battery is still under warranty so I hope DJI will exchange it for me.

Reaction score
If you still have waranty, you should be golden! They might send you a voucher to get a battery somewhere?
( Amazon, eBay, ect. ) or they may have you send it back? Who knows with them sometimes, but will keep my fingers crossed for you!

J Dot

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FOTOimage