Remote Control and P4 will not turn on

Reaction score
I have a P4 that I have not flown in the past month or so. Today I charge up the batteries and hook up my Ipad and try to turn on the P4 and the remote control. Regardless of how long I press the button it just sits there with the lights on for a bout 5 seconds and then goes dark. I have downloaded the latet DJI Go 4 from the app site and installed in on my Ipad..... still nothing. Downloaded Assistant 2 version 1.6 and signed in and connected my computer to the P4 and nothing happens.

How do I fix this???
Leaving town tomorrow and want to get it up and running for use on my trip.
Thanks a zillion for any suggestions.
Roger

I'm still sort of new and have a P3, I know it is different than P4. On P3 you have to press button then press and hold to turn on/off the remote/drone. Is it the drone or the control going dark?

Yes aware of how to press button and hold for both the battery and remote. Both the drone and the control will not turn on at all.
Assistant 2 will not update the drone either, I assume since the battery will not turn on.

If you are pressing once and then again pressing and holding the button on both the remote and AC (two separate actions) with neither turning on, sounds like both batteries are flat. That would be unusual if you are sure that you fully charged both batteries. Not sure why you are using Assistant 2 unless you are looking to either refresh or update the FW.

Weird, changed batteries on the P4 and both the remote and drone started right up.
But in original battery and everything worked 100%.
Going to triple check everything before I fly.
RC

Reactions: csparks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik