P3 Firmware Rematch Main Board and USB Board FW

Reaction score
I suspect the firmware versions associated with the USB board in my controller and the main board do not match. Is there any third-party software available to flash firmware for the GL300B? Or does anyone have a solution to this issue? Thanks.

I suspect the firmware versions associated with the USB board in my controller and the main board do not match. Is there any third-party software available to flash firmware for the GL300B? Or does anyone have a solution to this issue? Thanks.
Are you saying the firmware on the controller mainboard doesn’t match firmware on the usb board? Or the ESC board in the drone?
Can you connect to DJI GO app and see what firmware versions you have for the a\c and the remote controller? This will be very helpful to know.

Are you saying the firmware on the controller mainboard doesn’t match firmware on the usb board? Or the ESC board in the drone?
Can you connect to DJI GO app and see what firmware versions you have for the a\c and the remote controller? This will be very helpful to know.
The USB board within the back of the controller and the main board within the controller. The DJIGO app displays the firmware version on the USB board I believe, but I’m not certain. I’m fairly certain that he mismatch between the two causes update failures though. Like if you use a replacement USB board from another controller with a different firmware.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20