Registration Requires Intent to Fly VLOS Only!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because, as I stated earlier, you clearly feel that you somehow have the right to control the conversation that clearly is on topic, but isn't heading in the direction that you want it to go. So, you pitch a fit, report imagined infractions, and generally throw a temper tantrum that any two year old would be quite proud of. Well done sir!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
Excuse me, but it's my thread that I created. Stop hijacking it with your irrelevant off topic rants and personal tribulations.
Relevant on topic on-track contributions you have failed to contribute include:
1. Do you even own a P3?
2. Have you registered it?
3. Do you intend to register it?
4. Are you bothered by the FAA pretending that you have to give up FPV on your P3 and only fly by VLOS after Feb 19?
5. Do you "intend" to always fly VLOS after registering?
6. Will you always fly VLOS after registering, or might you "change your mind" later?

Go start your own thread about anything ELSE and your rants!
Hijacking another's thread with your clearly off-track, off topic irrelevant rants is prohibited:

General Rules

"4. Stay on topic by keeping discussions relevant and on-track."

And that is incorrect. The rules apply to all whether or not you register.

First they are not Rules, but are only safety guidelines. Big difference.
Second, you have to state you "intend" to follow them during registration by checking a box.
Until you register, you have not agreed to anything!
After you have registered, it's also highly questionable whether the intention you had at registration holds any legal significance at all, at any later point in time, when you are flying, and simply changed your mind.

Apparently, according to the FAA, pilots see drones just fine at distances of up to 1000' away. They have the records to prove this.
I am hoping I missed the sarcasm emoticon somewhere in your post. Surely you meant this as tongue in cheek. I only state this because others might think you were serious. :cool:

Reactions: ParsnipHysorter
It is pretty humorous hearing people espouse their very uneducated opinions as fact. ......................And if you have acted recklessly (read violated And so it goes.....

Yup. This is a person who actually understands the FAA enforcement protocols. Listen up folks.

The OP is quite clear in its intent................................ he asked a simple question.

"So for everyone who is so gung-ho about registering now, or have already done so, do you really intend to never fly beyond visual line of sight (VLOS) ever again?"

That is the question that was asked.
It is a silly question. When I signed my Drivers License, did it mean I would never break the speed limit or do a rolling stop ever again?
Pffft...

Reactions: ParsnipHysorter
Ideally, I would, too. However, that isn't always possible, and is why DJI gave us Lightbridge on the P3A and P3P. Flying long range up to 3 miles was and is the intended purpose of both aircraft to support professional video. Otherwise, everyone would have bought a P3 Standard instead.
No ... that not the "intended purpose" ..... it's the capability of the P3.
I don't see the point in doing anything in life just because I can. I lean toward having a purpose.
But ...... that's just me .....

Reactions: GoodnNuff
Ideally, I would, too. However, that isn't always possible, and is why DJI gave us Lightbridge on the P3A and P3P. Flying long range up to 3 miles was and is the intended purpose of both aircraft to support professional video. Otherwise, everyone would have bought a P3 Standard instead.
Another silly statement. The vast majority of people purchased the P3Pro for its camera, not its range.

And you clearly want to hijack this thread with your own off topic agenda!
The issue at hand is whether P3P and P3A owners intend to give up their existing legal FPV flying ability and intend to strictly fly by VLOS after registering.

No one asked for your opinion about flying beyond VLOS. It was actually prohibited in the original post, but you violated it anyway! Why should anyone listen to you about your concept of rules, when you have flagrantly and repeatedly violated the rules I established, as the OP, for this thread to keep people like you from hijacking it?:rolleyes:
LOL, you do realize that you are powerless to prohibit any discussion here?

You've established a few things in this thread, rules are not one of them.

GadgetGuy - your interpretation of the law/guideline/rule/regulation or whatever you want to call it fly's in the face of common sense. Just because you 'can' doesn't mean you 'should'.

I am also closing this as there seems to be no useful information here.

56772666.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.