Refurbished drone yes or no?

Would you buy a DJI factory refurbished drone?

• Yes

• No

• If it was less than half the price

Results are only viewable after voting.
Are these seconds or repairs or trade ins?
"DJI Certified Refurbished Products are pre-owned DJI products that undergo DJI`s stringent refurbishment process before being offered for sale. While only some units are returned due to technical issues, before we put a DJI Certified Refurbished product up for sale, it undergoes a rigorous process to make sure it meets DJI’s high standards."

See more details at the bottom of this page.

DJI Service often replaces wrecked drones with refurbs. They’re at least as good as new ones, as they have done more testing before distribution.

My P3P was purchased as a refurbished unit. While the box it came in was clearly worn and tired, everything inside looked as if it were brand new, plastic wrap and all. Plus it included full warranty.
Ditto. I bought a refurbished P3P directly from DJI online and even the factory box looked new. No issues.

I bought a brand new P4P from WalMart (first mistake). That thing would not fly straight no matter what. Finally, the compass quit and I returned it via DJI Care Refresh. They sent me a DJI refurbished P4P. The refurbished one is perfect. I've had this happen on other electronics and always found the refurbished by manufacturer items are better than store-bought new.

Reactions: LarBear360
My P3P purchased refurbished was like brand new..Everything shrink wrapped etc.. sent back for stress cracks months later, they fixed & returned same aircraft, No charge for anything...No serial number stickers though. e-mail's for that went on for a while, with them saying no worries, it's in the system.

I bought a refurbished P4. Everything was just like new. Even the warranty. I will buy another refurbished if/when I replace this one.

Bought a P4pro last November. Looked brand new and has performed flawlessly with almost daily professional use.

Would you buy a DJI factory refurbished drone? Are these seconds or repairs or trade ins?
Our agency has three Mavic Pros that we bought refurbished. They do carry the factory warranty as mentioned and we’ve had no issues. I would definitely consider refurbished products again.

I have bought 2 refurbished drones and both had bad batteries sent with them 1 of them was sent without a camera clamp needless to say it got sent back.

I bought a refurbished P4 Standard about a year and a half ago. While everything looked new the important thing is that it has flown a few dozen flights without mishap. When I read all the horror stories on the forum about the crashes and crackups I almost cringe every time I go fly!

I bought a refurbished P4 Standard about a year and a half ago. While everything looked new the important thing is that it has flown a few dozen flights without mishap. When I read all the horror stories on the forum about the crashes and crackups I almost cringe every time I go fly!
I hear ya lol. I think we've all agreed that DJI'S refurbished products are excellent and come with the same warranty as new. Would highly recommend!

I'd have no problem buying a refurbished drone. I don't know the process but I'd imagine it my have been even more thoroughly inspected versus a drone off the production line given DJI probably wants to insure the second time around the drone is in perfect condition and doesn't make a return trip.

Bought a refurbed Mavic Air. Very pleased with it. Bought a P4A+ new and had a lot of gliches with software. Works great now

I bought a refurbished P3S and a refurbished Mavic Pro.

Both were like new, I couldn't even see tiny scratches. I have made hundreds of flights with both with no issues.

Yes definitely I have had better refurbished than new, go figure.The refurbished ones have the bugs already corrected especially when it comes to the camera.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20