Red lights after 4 min flying??

Hi guys,

I've been facing the same issue recently (say since a month ago). But, my bird is a Phantom 2 Vision heh. It went on smoothly for the last 1 year (approx.) but recently started showing the similar issue, i.e. the Phantom 2 Vision flashes red light soon after 2-3 minutes of flight. I've checked it with 3 of the DJI Intelligent Battery (I guess 2300 mAh Lipo) but the result was the same for all. None of the batteries could give a flight of more than 2-3 minutes. I am beginning to think where the actual issue lies; perhaps something went out of track inside the quad-copter itself which makes it drain out the battery before the usual time when on flight. Could someone please help me out in this regard ???

Thanks a BUNCH !!!

Hi guys,

I've been facing the same issue recently (say since a month ago). But, my bird is a Phantom 2 Vision heh. It went on smoothly for the last 1 year (approx.) but recently started showing the similar issue, i.e. the Phantom 2 Vision flashes red light soon after 2-3 minutes of flight. I've checked it with 3 of the DJI Intelligent Battery (I guess 2300 mAh Lipo) but the result was the same for all. None of the batteries could give a flight of more than 2-3 minutes. I am beginning to think where the actual issue lies; perhaps something went out of track inside the quad-copter itself which makes it drain out the battery before the usual time when on flight. Could someone please help me out in this regard ???

Thanks a BUNCH !!!
Hello Rock,
Welcome to the forum. You should really consider posting a thread in the P2 forum. The difference between yours and ours is significant. You are the first I have heard of with a smart battery offering such short flight times. Usually they just quit sending a Phantom to the depths of the ocean or lake, sometimes they are lucky and there's a bit of ground to break their fall. LOL

Really, post in P2 for better results. I'll keep my eyes open for your issue occurring again.
Good luck

Does anyone know what the default settings are??

11.55 and 11.10

The shop say it should have a loss as 0.60 10.95 and 10.50 as standard and have put that in but i am saying there was no loss when i had it, it was 11.55 and 11.10 default??

Thanks
hmm....
I see 10.7 and 10.4 in the manual pictures
Also sure that's what mine are set to, never changed.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic