Red LED's after crash.

Reaction score
Hello,

A while ago I was flying with my drone when it suddenly dropped out of the sky from quite an altitude. Luckily enough the damage on the drone is almost non-excistent. I don't know what made it drop, but it get's an error code right now as you see in this video I made. I've checked the manual wich says:

• quick red flashes - critical low battery warning.

My question: are those quick red flashes? I don't see anything about the sound it makes in the manual. Is anyone familliar with this error?

Any help is appreciated!

Video:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Looks more like slow flashes but that is only first level low battery warning so that in itself should not have caused it fall from the sky.Not sure about the beeps though.
Have you charged the battery since the crash?
Charge it and see if the flashes and beeps go away.
The frame is damaged.In the video I can see the rear right arm has a large gap near the end of the arm.You should take a close look at that to make sure it has not pulled out any of the threaded posts inside the frame or broken around the heads of the screws.If your lucky just loosening the screws and re-seating the two halves of the frame will be all that's needed.
It could have bent the arm as well.Turn all the props to where they line up along the arms and see if all the prop tip are the same distance from the frame.
Connect it to the Naza Assistant to see if it has any errors.

Reactions: beton
Thank you for your reply.

I've charged the battery and the beeps and flashes don't go away.

Yes, you're right about the frame. But for the height it fell I'm aamazed that's "the only" damage done. I'll try re-seating it since it doesn't look bent at all. I'll also check if the distances are correct.

I'll post an update after I have done all that and after hooking it up to Naza Assisant.

-

If anyone has anymore information, feel free!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.