Record with date and time on phantom 4 pro

Reaction score
download.jpg

hello friends

I got a project for my Phantom 4 Pro drone. client demanding to capture video and images for their property but they want something like that image. any one have any idea plz help me
thanks in advance.

Last edited:
View attachment 122336

hello friends

I got a project for my Phantom 4 Pro drone. client demanding to capture video and images for their property but they want something like that image. any one have any idea plz help me
thanks in advance.
All stills have that information in the exif info that is part of every still image.
But there's no way to do that in camera.
You would have to photoshop the date/time onto the image.

My Samsung tablet has this option in gallery settings to add time and place to photos,,your device might have already depending what your using,,bit hard to see down the bottom corner but its there
Screenshot_20210624-001243_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210624-001335_Gallery.jpg

My Samsung tablet has this option in gallery settings to add time and place to photos,,your device might have already depending what your using,,bit hard to see down the bottom corner but its there
That's fine for taking photos with the tablet, but no help when using a drone.

Reactions: sekhon002
Yip realize that but his device can or might be able to add like mine does,all mine have dates and some have location and date,this was taken with my p4 and I import them to gallery and it puts a date on it..

Screenshot_20210624-015941_Gallery.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yip realize that but his device can or might be able to add like mine does,all mine have dates and some have location and date,this was taken with my p4 and I import them to gallery and it puts a date on it..

View attachment 122342
This method just SHOWS (super-imposes) the info on the picture, much like a subtitle. It does NOT actually embed the info in the picture.
Photoshopping/Video-editing is the only option.

Reactions: sekhon002
View attachment 122336

hello friends

thanks in advance.
You can turn that on in the DJI go 4 app, sub titles. It creates a separate text file. When the video is played from a folder and the text file is in the same folder, it will be displayed on top of video. You can bake in, if your export out from a video editor.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31