recommendations for new vision controller

Reaction score
Hello, I am in need of a new controller.
The model controller I need to replace is PVT581.
I'd like to know your recommendations for where to buy one.
I'd like to know if there is an updated version of that controller with the usb on the outside.
Also, how do I bind a new controller to my vision?

Thank you

GrantAerial said:
Hello, I am in need of a new controller.
The model controller I need to replace is PVT581.
I'd like to know your recommendations for where to buy one.
I'd like to know if there is an updated version of that controller with the usb on the outside.
Also, how do I bind a new controller to my vision?

Thank you

yes i bought one from quadcopters uk with the usb on the outside. you can also buy from here http://www.helipal.com/dji-pvt581-5-8g- ... iever.html
binding is easy, theres a small button that lights up red on the underside, you push this in when you turn on your new controller, plenty of info on google for rebinding, i dont want to give you false information!

check out my video for a mod to allow straight down filming

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Y2zBIO ... e=youtu.be

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=19817

Hey Funkdoobies. Thanks you.
I ordered and bonded the part from helipal but unfortunately it isn't the version with the usb on the outside.
It did though come with a connector with a button on it. I'm not really sure what it's for.

sorry to hear it wasn't the version with external usb. you can however mod the case and extend the internal one so you end up with the large end of a usb cable hanging out the bottom of you controller... just out of interest why don't you upload a picture of the connector you got?

Geert said:
GrantAerial said:
I ordered and bonded the part from helipal but unfortunately it isn't the version with the usb on the outside.
It did though come with a connector with a button on it. I'm not really sure what it's for.

Normally it should be the version with the USB on the outside. Maybe they did not update the picture on the website.
Please let us know what version it is when you received it.

Geert./.

I received Model No. PVT581
Like I said before, it also came with a circuit board type thing which is mostly covered in white rubber. It has two 3 pronged connections on it as well as two single leads coming from it which are about 8 inches long. I'm thinking it is a DR16 Receiver but I'm not sure what that is used for.

GrantAerial said:
Geert said:
GrantAerial said:

Normally it should be the version with the USB on the outside. Maybe they did not update the picture on the website.
Please let us know what version it is when you received it.

Geert./.

I received Model No. PVT581
Like I said before, it also came with a circuit board type thing which is mostly covered in white rubber. It has two 3 pronged connections on it as well as two single leads coming from it which are about 8 inches long. I'm thinking it is a DR16 Receiver but I'm not sure what that is used for.

yes you got the option that comes with a new receiver for inside the phantom. the two long wires are the antenna that go into the legs.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl