Recognizing outstanding members

Reaction score
I put this in general but since I spend 99% of my time here I am making note of its location in case no one else leaves here (PV2 area) much either. Basically just wanted to know if there was a way to recognize members who are really helpful and just all around good people.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6498&p=49601#p49601

James

Anything that Pull Up guy has to say is well worth listening to.
Thanks for all your very well informed posts

:shock: :oops:

Blimey. Not sure I deserve that. Maybe I work for another quad manufacturer and I'm throwing you off the scent?! <ahem> ;)

Anyhoo, as well as a FOE list there is also a FRIEND list. I haven't used it but a quick read says:
Friends enable you quick access to members you communicate with frequently. If the template has relevant support any posts made by a friend may be highlighted.

I'll test it now and see if we have template support....

EDIT: Can't see it made any difference. Mind you, I didn't even notice there were stickied posts until someone pointed it out to me yesterday so what do I know... See, that Pull_Up knows nothing, the fraud. All mouth, no trousers.Bloody troll, can't be trusted I knew it all along...

kingcat200 said:

+1

Ah, now I see how your earth slogan "he who has TheMostToys wins" is useful. :D

Ill thank gpauk, gunslinger and pull up for their great contributions. This is a great forum and I am sure that lots of members on here are helping out the large wave of noobs.

kingcat200 said:

+1

I've only been here 10 minutes and I figured that out... but since he waxes so smart, it is no surprise he wants nothing to do with moderating the likes of this motley crew.

I'll +1 that too... very smart indeed. :lol:

Many thanks to Havasuphoto also. He has posted great info about flying safely around cliffs and also how to descend without the dreaded "settling with power" and how to get out of it if it does happen. That advice saved me today!

whitewatersalvo said:
Ill thank gpauk, gunslinger and pull up for their great contributions. This is a great forum and I am sure that lots of members on here are helping out the large wave of noobs.

Thanks, dude... We can't forget iDrone. He's one of the most helpful people out here...

-slinger

Ok just come In from work
Just read all post
Gunslinger you are on a par with pull up
No politics just enjoy both your post's
Rgds
Mark

I would like to thank everyone in this forum:
1 For recognizing my vast knowledge of the product
2 My unselfish dedication to helping one and all, who wish to share my incredible knowledge .
3. My amazing on the feet thinking and engineering skills, that make it possible to come up with a fix for almost any problem related to the Phantom.

Thank you again for this recognition. It is a great honor.

Lagunaman said:
I would like to thank everyone in this forum:
1 For recognizing my vast knowledge of the product
2 My unselfish dedication to helping one and all, who wish to share my incredible knowledge .
3. My amazing on the feet thinking and engineering skills, that make it possible to come up with a fix for almost any problem related to the Phantom.

Thank you again for this recognition. It is a great honor.

You got my vote.
Just one more post and you will have 3 and this should make you eligible. For what, I am not sure. But you get something.
Your extensive history shows your unfettered dedication and it shall not go unnoticed as far as I am concerned.

I can't tell you how much your.......uh.....other post has helped me.

JustJames said:
I put this in general but since I spend 99% of my time here I am making note of its location in case no one else leaves here (PV2 area) much either. Basically just wanted to know if there was a way to recognize members who are really helpful and just all around good people.

http://www.phantompilots.com/viewtopic. ... 601#p49601

James

One poster referred to them as "Helpful Henrys", and not in a good way. I certainly appreciate the likes of Gunslinger, Pull_Up, IDrone, and others who have taken their time to patiently answer my noob questions. I truly appreciate it! And, Slinger, I really like your website and have found it invaluable, I,e. the vid on IOC........I finally GET it! Thanks, again guys, and I will try even harder to not ask questions that have been answered hundreds of times before.............I only wish I could promise!!! :eek: :D

Pull_Up said:
Well if it is then let me be the first to throw my hat as far away from that particular ring as I can get it. In fact I don't even own a hat.

You may not have a "hat" but I think I've seen you wearing a Fez. Dr Who fan? A Fez is a kind of hat :p

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl