real short flight distance

Reaction score
I have already posted this in the help forum and only got 1 response. Did not fly over the winter and was also off the forum for a while. First flight this year, had a restricted flying area download, I ignored it and took off. Had a real distance problem could only go 150 feet horizontal and 94 feet up. Went and downloaded new restricted area, took off same results. took off today same results and new warning cpu is full. I have a p4p with a mini 4, 24 gb free, beginner mod is off, flying from my home in the mountains no changes as far as airports of or anything electrical. Could use some ideas and real basic explanations thanks

new warning cpu is full.
This most likely indicates that either you have background apps running, or you are connected to wi-fi while flying. Put your device in "airplane mode" and see if that helps with the cpu warning. As for the distance restrictions, if you could upload that flight data from your device, we can take a look at your location and see exactly where the restrictions are from the flight data. If you wish to do that follow the link below and upload the file, then place a link back here to that. Its difficult to determine what, if any flight restrictions you have without knowing the exact location.

DJI Flight Log Viewer

hi meta 4 , fly dawg , neon euc thanks for replying I'm an old guy that loves flying, but is computer challenged. tried all kinds of stuff, did a restart kind of like meta 4 was saying I think. It fixed itself took it up to 250ft and out 400ft works great thanks again

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94