Real Estate Drone Photography Website

Reaction score
Hey everybody! I recently got my Part 107 Remote Pilot license around a month ago. I live in the Dallas, Texas area, and am looking to start producing drone videos for realtors in the area. I have started a website to document tips and tricks I learn as I go. If you are interested, here is the link:

Real Estate Drone Photography | Helping Realtors Use Drones for Real Estate Marketing

If anybody would like to see some topic discussed on the site, let me know. I will be uploading new blog posts at least once a week.

Reactions: BSparks and Phill2
Justin, looks good. However, if your goal is to produce drone videos for realtors why not focus on explaining why they need your services as opposed to educating realtors about drones, mentioning that they might want to just do it themselves, etc.?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Pete, thanks for the input. I intend to gear the site both to realtors, and anybody else who want tips on how to shoot drone videos for the real estate industry. Some realtors will shoot drone videos themselves, but many others don't want the hassle, and will outsource the work to local drone service providers. I intend to provide information to the realtor on how to select the right service provider, and also to the realtor who wants to do it themselves.

Pete, thanks for the input. I intend to gear the site both to realtors, and anybody else who want tips on how to shoot drone videos for the real estate industry. Some realtors will shoot drone videos themselves, but many others don't want the hassle, and will outsource the work to local drone service providers. I intend to provide information to the realtor on how to select the right service provider, and also to the realtor who wants to do it themselves.

I live in the SF Bay Area, where every other person (esp women) are realtors. What I've found about the realtor personality is they aren't very tech savvy and would much prefer to spend a Sunday afternoon sitting at an open house over increasing flight proficiency. That's when they aren't calling asking you to help because their "email is broke." Bottom line--I don't think you have much to worry about. Drone pilots and realtors, with maybe a few exceptions, are mutually exclusive.

Reactions: Justin Druckemiller
I live in the SF Bay Area, where every other person (esp women) are realtors. What I've found about the realtor personality is they aren't very tech savvy and would much prefer to spend a Sunday afternoon sitting at an open house over increasing flight proficiency. That's when they aren't calling asking you to help because their "email is broke." Bottom line--I don't think you have much to worry about. Drone pilots and realtors, with maybe a few exceptions, are mutually exclusive.

This was kind of my assumption. I figured it would be a very small percentage that would take the time to get the certification, learn to fly, and learn to edit video.

Nice site but I'd cut the banner ads by 50%. Incredibly distracting, esp the animated ones.

What I'd like to see is a resource for building one's own drown service website akin to this guy's: Drone aerial real estate videos and photography San Jose Bay Area Douglas Thron Santa Cruz San Francisco Los Gatos Atherton Hillsborough Carmel Santa Barbara

Thanks for the advice about the banner ads. I will definitely cut those down. I'm not sure what this guy used for his website, but I have done my website through Wordpress. It is very easy to use, and seems to be very functional, especially if you splurge for some of the upgrades. I would highly recommend it if, like me, you have no previous website development experience.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31