Range Issues - PHANTOM 3 SE

Reaction score
Hi everybody, I have recently bought a second handed phantom 3, and I updated it to the last version (I cant remember which one right now), I tested it in a forest, and the result was not good enough, it flies well, but the range is really bad (around 250 meters, after that It loses signal) I bought a big antenna, to increse the range thinking that was the problem, but I tried this last week and it was a fail again... Somebody knows what is going wrong?

Apologizes for that english but I was a lazy *** at school.

If you flew in a forest did you have a line of sight to the drone. Leaves on the trees if between you and the drone kill the signal fast. I do all my distance runs over the river or at a mountain overlook, I have gotten 16,000 fett out of my se with upgraded antenna

Turn off the Bluetooth on your phone.
Put your phone in airplane mode.
Turn on the WiFi and connect to the remote controller and drone. It will cut down the interference.
Hi everybody, I have recently bought a second handed phantom 3, and I updated it to the last version (I cant remember which one right now), I tested it in a forest, and the result was not good enough, it flies well, but the range is really bad (around 250 meters, after that It loses signal) I bought a big antenna, to increse the range thinking that was the problem, but I tried this last week and it was a fail again... Somebody knows what is going wrong?

Apologizes for that english but I was a lazy *** at school.

Reactions: Capt KO
Turn off the Bluetooth on your phone.
Put your phone in airplane mode.
Turn on the WiFi and connect to the remote controller and drone. It will cut down the interference.
OK I'll try to do that, I have read about fcc mode, maybe my problem is that and I should change from CE to fcc...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers