Range extender not working

Reaction score
Hee guys,

I just installed my itelite range extender and everything works but it does not give me further range! i have the phantom se and did the fcc mod as i live in europe can somone help me ?

THanks

You really have to aim that panel and not be moving around.
I used to sit with the controller in my lap when I was doing
distance runs.
Make sure you have your cables not crossed and
is possible one might have came lose in the controller.
Not sure your set up but the wire in the center of the connecter could have bent over and not went in the hole.
Had that happen once.

You really have to aim that panel and not be moving around.
I used to sit with the controller in my lap when I was doing
distance runs.
Make sure you have your cables not crossed and
is possible one might have came lose in the controller.
Not sure your set up but the wire in the center of the connecter could have bent over and not went in the hole.
Had that happen once.
hee thanks for the reply. i installed it yesterday and i think i installed it correctly main antenne to port 1 and does the left one go to port to and the right one to port 3. thats how i have set it up. I tried it in open field today and i would get about 1.2 km before i lose connection its about the same as the stock antenna. ive used both litchi and dji. did you use auto channel select on transmition settings

Yes but now looking i didn't have the SE and would have to look back in lots of post to see just what went where as i don't have the Phantoms anymore. The left port on the panel is 5.8 and the other 2 on the right is 2.4.
IMG_9267.jpg

I dont have the se either but have you tryed a port 1 into port 2 just incase and port 2 into port 1,just a idea

as i don't have the Phantoms anymore.
View attachment 117954
Nope what I didn’t donate to several here where I am that wanted one but had no money I traded. Just stoped flying them as my M2P suits me better with the time I have to fly .
Says it in my sig bro.?
Plus I had modded about all I could to them and that was
what kept me at it. The Mavics need nothing. They will
fly 4.2 out of the box. Only reason I got the mini was because it is WiFi and wanted to see what I could do with it.

Nope what I didn’t donate to several here where I am that wanted one but had no money I traded. Just stoped flying them as my M2P suits me better with the time I have to fly .
Says it in my sig bro.?
Plus I had modded about all I could to them and that was
what kept me at it. The Mavics need nothing. They will
fly 4.2 out of the box. Only reason I got the mini was because it is WiFi and wanted to see what I could do with it.
Ha yes I had to read before I first reply but was a shock ,,yes I give 2 away aswell so just the p4 and p3 now,,,mavics are so expensive here,,I'm a fan but they need to get cheaper for me first..top $$ here
Take care ay

@dirkclod
? not even 1 for posterity? Not even a wall hanger?

? ima mini too. wanna m2p.....sumday.
Still have a 4 and a few 4P for company.

Thanks for still hanging out here.?
I still have gutted shell’s I gave my grand to play with and
misc parts and do have a wall hanger. The Top shell of my
first P2V . ?
Hey im not going anywhere. Was in here when it was less
than 20K members.
Now let’s get back to this guys issue. ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers