Radar Pointer jumpy

Yes, this is happening to my cs. Tried calibrating compass, no help. Resetting to factory settings was no help. Also GO4 app doesn't do the C2 right scroll wheel gimball roll adjustment - works on the Go app with my P3P.

Last edited:
Guys, did this start occurring with a particular firmware or app upgrade? If yes, which version are you guys seeing this occur?
I'm on V02.02.09.00 - it was not working correctly on the previous version either . I don't really use this feature much when it works - can you just turn it off?

I am on V02.02.09.00 as well, and have been on this since I got the screen.
The problem is the map screen is also jumpy.
If you unlock the map, (hit the padlock on the upper right when minimized), then go full screen, it jumps around, too, just like the radar pointer.

I am on V02.02.09.00 as well, and have been on this since I got the screen.
The problem is the map screen is also jumpy.
If you unlock the map, (hit the padlock on the upper right when minimized), then go full screen, it jumps around, too, just like the radar pointer.
I've noticed the map being jumpy when the GPS first acquires satellites and location was updated - then it seemed to calm down. But will recheck in the field tomorrow. Wonky map is much more disturbing than jumpy radar to me.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl