Quick question on Phantom 3 case

Reaction score
Will the Phantom 3 fit in the gopro hard travel case for the Phantom vision 2 plus as pictured?
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429649505.204031.jpg
Also are the batteries from vision 2 compatible with phantom 3? Sorry if these have already been posted.
About to sell my phantom vision 2 plus v2 for the new phantom 3... Any thoughts? We use for Arial photography.

Also... I am going to China in May and wanted to take my phantom with me but didn't know the regulations. Anyone have comments of droning in China?

Thanks!

msinger

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Website
PhantomHelp.com
I hope so because I have this case too. Phantom 2 batteries are not compatible with the Phantom 3.

Reaction score
I have a HPRC case which the P3 should fit, with the possible exception of the transmitter - not sure about how that fits. Guess I'll see if I can find some physical dimensions on the specs page...

Note: no physical xmitter specs posted....

Reaction score
I have a HPRC case which the P3 should fit, with the possible exception of the transmitter - not sure about how that fits. Guess I'll see if I can find some physical dimensions on the specs page...

Note: no physical xmitter specs posted....
Ordered all new foam for my pelican 1510 and my wire cutter is ready. Should be easier to cut out than the vision+ controller shape.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
baolong