Quick question on Phantom 3 case

Reaction score
Will the Phantom 3 fit in the gopro hard travel case for the Phantom vision 2 plus as pictured?
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429649505.204031.jpg
Also are the batteries from vision 2 compatible with phantom 3? Sorry if these have already been posted.
About to sell my phantom vision 2 plus v2 for the new phantom 3... Any thoughts? We use for Arial photography.

Also... I am going to China in May and wanted to take my phantom with me but didn't know the regulations. Anyone have comments of droning in China?

Thanks!

I hope so because I have this case too. Phantom 2 batteries are not compatible with the Phantom 3.

I have a HPRC case which the P3 should fit, with the possible exception of the transmitter - not sure about how that fits. Guess I'll see if I can find some physical dimensions on the specs page...

Note: no physical xmitter specs posted....

I have a HPRC case which the P3 should fit, with the possible exception of the transmitter - not sure about how that fits. Guess I'll see if I can find some physical dimensions on the specs page...

Note: no physical xmitter specs posted....
Ordered all new foam for my pelican 1510 and my wire cutter is ready. Should be easier to cut out than the vision+ controller shape.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr