Quick question about iarac.

I am waiting for mine also, so I am not the one to provide the definitive answer. But after everything is filled out there is a spot in RED that says "You currently do not have any certificates in Airmen." I assume that it should show there when available. I also read that they will send an email notification

Following

Ok cool. That is what I thought. Took the test yesterday. Submitted application and just waiting for the green light.. congrats on passing.

Where should I be looking for the green button for temporary certificate?

After you login and hit the TOS button (...for the 19-thousanth time) you'll eventually see it on the 'your exsiting applications' line under the box 'certificate type'...should show up in a week, unless the TSA uncovers that smuggling conviction. =-)

Reactions: FunN4lo
I can answer now! Whoop, whoop. Got my temp certificate today. I did not get an email (yet) but just hit the page refresh 19 thousands times a trevs describes above.

FAA test taken at CATS on the 20th. IACRA paper work associated with the CATS score on the 24th. Temp Airman Certificate issued today!

Congratulations microraptor! I anticipate the follow up question might be, "When will my actual license arrive in the mail? Based on my experience thus far, it might take a while. I took my test on 8/31, applied through IACRA on 9/6, and I have yet to receive my official "hard card". However, I expect it will be any time now, as I know some friends who applied a few days before I, and just received their cards. You might be lucky enough to receive yours by Christmas. Best of luck.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic