Question with GoPro Hero3+ WiFi

Reaction score
I have the gopro hero3+ and was wondering if it still will interfere with the transmitter?

Mdgmike said:
I have the gopro hero3+ and was wondering if it still will interfere with the transmitter?

Yep... Hero 3+ Wifi is 2.4ghz - Phantom Transmitter is 2.4ghz. It might not always interfere and a few have tried and got away with it here and there but don't risk a brand new camera and the Phantom trying.
The further away from you the Phantom gets, the louder the signal noise from the Hero comes. If it gets too loud then best case scenerio, the Phantom clicks into return to home mode. Worse case is it listens to the signal noise from the Hero as if it is a TX... by by Phantom.
FPV with the Hero3+ is still too delayed to trust too so little value in it.

Hope thats of help.

DeweyAXD said:
Mdgmike said:

Yep... Hero 3+ Wifi is 2.4ghz - Phantom Transmitter is 2.4ghz. It might not always interfere and a few have tried and got away with it here and there but don't risk a brand new camera and the Phantom trying.
The further away from you the Phantom gets, the louder the signal noise from the Hero comes. If it gets too loud then best case scenerio, the Phantom clicks into return to home mode. Worse case is it listens to the signal noise from the Hero as if it is a TX... by by Phantom.
FPV with the Hero3+ is still too delayed to trust too so little value in it.

Hope thats of help.

Okay thanks a lot!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT