Question for mods

Reaction score
MODS TIGERS and BEARS. I looked for search on location based post. I do not see any. Any chance to make a sub posting by location for those that want to meet up and drone together? So lets say I create a post saying I am [IN] location and would like to connect with other posters that would like to connect with others. So my post would be... Under a sub from SC (maybe by zip code). Looking to fly with responsible individuals next weekend. We would like to invite all that are new to the hobby or experienced. We will meet at (?). I think this would bring the forum to a new level. Maybe everyone could or voluntary drop in a couple of dollars [not a requirement] to make stickers or banners to promote droning. Just an idea? I would be willing to help with details and coordination to set this up.

Reactions: Alan-G
Reactions: V tail and BigAl07
Yeah I looked at this. Maybe this is the best option. Was hoping more for an option to search for all posters closet to you. I don't know just an idea.

It's a good idea. It wouldn't be possible though since this forum has no function to search for members by location. It's a limitation of the forum software itself.

I see signatures in post are they searchable? Not just the signature itself but the text within. If I placed my zip code in the signature and someone searched that zip code would it give a result? If so maybe posters that want to be found could post the zip they are interested in into their signature?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT