Question about radiosignal range?

Reaction score
Hi.

Was browsing the internet the other day. Then I found the site www.nolimitdronez.com that can
do a lot of stuff with there software. Better radio range is one of the things it can improve.
Do any of you guys know about this site/service, and is it safe to use?

Discussion of these kind of modifications aren't allowed in this forum. It promotes reckless flight behavior, so we don't discuss it here since we don't endorse bad flight ideas. So no, it's not safe, and if you let them tinker with your drone it will void the warranty. You REALLY need the warranty for the first year of your craft, so I don't recommend you doing things like the "nolimitdronez" folks offer. In your case, if you were to increase the radio power you would be in violation of CE compliance in Europe. I'm not sure if there are penalties for that, but it's a possibility I guess. Try using a windsurfer parabolic dish to extend your range. That's a passive way to increase flight range, they work good.

Reactions: FarmerMac
Discussion of these kind of modifications aren't allowed in this forum. It promotes reckless flight behavior, so we don't discuss it here since we don't endorse bad flight ideas. So no, it's not safe, and if you let them tinker with your drone it will void the warranty. You REALLY need the warranty for the first year of your craft, so I don't recommend you doing things like the "nolimitdronez" folks offer. In your case, if you were to increase the radio power you would be in violation of CE compliance in Europe. I'm not sure if there are penalties for that, but it's a possibility I guess. Try using a windsurfer parabolic dish to extend your range. That's a passive way to increase flight range, they work good.

Thanks for fast reply .
I’m not interested in doing anything against the law. Just asking .
I’ll take a look at the dish thing. Maybe that is the solution for me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helen Y West