question about map on go app

Reaction score
I did the latest GO upgrade a couple of days ago. One thing I noticed right away was that the little map on the lower right no longer showed the satellite photo layer. I swapped it with the FPV view and managed to turn that layer on, but nothing showed up. I did it again when I was at home and the tablet (latest Samsung S2, no cellular) then showed the map, but when I did a flight it didn't size itself to show where the P4 was once I went outside the area it was showing. Before this update, it always showed where the P4 was in relation to my home location.

Also, before wherever I flew I would get the satellite layer on the little map, even when I wasn't on my wifi. I'm assuming this was a cached map, but now I just get the map layer, and like I explained, it doesn't show where the P4 is in relation to the home point once it flies outside the area covered in the map.

I've tried tapping on the options with the map enlarged, but I must be missing something because I can't get it to work like it did before the update.

Any suggestions?

thanks in advance.

Same trouble here, just fine a day ago, now no sat view??? Been trying to find info in the forums with not much luck...

This is why many of us never update ANYTHING, unless there's are really good reason. You never know what you're getting in a brand new release, seems there is minimal vetting of each release by DJI.

Reactions: captainmilehigh
I have the same problem using Dji 4, on the original Dji it still works properly (sat map view), it also works fine on Litchi (although I've not flown Litchi yet, just looked over it).

Having just up-dated the firm ware there seems to be a time lag between the picture on the Tablet and what the P4 sees as well. I didn't notice it before the up-date and I've not changed anything else.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj