question about Hobbyking hard case and bag (or simillar)

Reaction score
Hi, I´m planning to buy some (or both) hard and soft case.
I like hobbyking bag and case (cheap).
hard case looks nice because you can carry without remove propellers
56540-1(2).jpg

soft bag looks nice to me because extra straps (ie use on motorcycle)
62875-7.jpg

but I can´t see if remote control will fit without removing any part (phone holder).

someone is using these bags?

Thanks¡¡

walko said:
I can´t see if remote control will fit without removing any part (phone holder).

someone is using these bags?

Thanks¡¡
Now you say it, it seems like the hard case won't accommodate the phone clip although they have clearly provisioned space for the wifi repeater. Strange!

The soft case/backpack has very similar cut-outs to mine. That does fit the phone clip, although I had to move it from the side of the metal handle to the top. I preferred it on the side as the phone sat a bit lower down, closer to the controls but the convenience of the bag dictates otherwise!

BTW, I bought the Banggood backpack: http://www.banggood.com/Waterproof-Back ... 33934.html

Thanks for your comments¡¡¡

really I like them because I can buy at good price and only one shipping cost (from same shop).

Regards

The soft case looks pretty much like the one I have... at least the controller section. I needed to cut out the foam in order for the phone holder to fit. It was easy.

Attachments

• 20150203_200230.jpg
    20150203_200230.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 443
walko said:
Hi tcope... yes, it´s very similar... is your bag covered by foam, or directly it closes how hobbyking does

The one that I have has a foam "cover" that goes between the drone parts and the cover. I made some Velcro "hinges" so it does not fly away.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl