Q-500 P-4

Reaction score
I have both of these. I've been flying my p-4 now for two months.Last weekend I went back
to my YUNEEC. I could not believe the difference. The yuneec just can't compere to
the p-4 If you are thinking of witch one of these to get go with the p-4 your will thank me.

You should list the good and bad points to complete your post and for others to look into it. I know you are excited to fly your P4 :)

Next, you order Mavic and compare your experiences. As the technology improves, you will have better flying experiences.

Yesterday I was riding a door off helicopter that was flying at about 3000 feet level was surprised how does it handle such a strong wind and remains stable. :)

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Last edited:
I used to have a Yuneec Q500+ before I bought the P4. The P4 is better in absolutely every conceivable way. After having the P4 since April, I don't know how I ever was able to use the Yuneec. Terrible image quality, slow, and really poor range. Also it is really shoddily assembled inside.

I used to have a Yuneec Q500+ before I bought the P4. The P4 is better in absolutely every conceivable way. After having the P4 since April, I don't know how I ever was able to use the Yuneec. Terrible image quality, slow, and really poor range. Also it is really shoddily assembled inside.

I had one too. What a mistake to buy. The only virtue it had was quiet operation. That thing was whisper quiet. I wish phantoms could be that quiet. But 15mph top speed and 2000' range is ridiculous by comparison to P3p or P4.

I do agree. It is a quiet. If you don't want to fly far, or fast its a good drone.
But I did spend a lot of money for it. When you are new to the hobby 2000ft.
seems far. But the more you get into it its not. I do think the videos are great.
the 4k camera does a great job. I guess for my first good drone its ok.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.