PV2 Backpack fits P3 perfectly.

Reaction score
Got my P3 Pro today and the first thing i done was see if my pv2 backpack fits the p3, it fits perfectly along with the tx with no cutting of the foam required and room still left at the top of the backpack. I really like the backpack as its very well made with enough storage but still compact, very comfy to wear and it holds everything very securely, there is a strap that holds the tx and a big x strap on top of everything that clips together, a big net pouch in the lid holds my launch pad too.
I purchased from firstpersonview for my v+ but its good to know i can keep and use with the P3 so the v+will be sold without the case now. :) It cost £100, there are much cheaper copies on eblag but i see they are much inferior quality.
A good review here, they have since been updated though and now also include the straps i mentioned.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Here my P3 Pro in the backpack.
jiyteg.jpg

PV2+ V3 in the backpack.
2818ytd.jpg

P3 Pro and PV2+ V3 together.
211w8kn.jpg

Reactions: captblast
I have that pack but hadn't got round to trying it with the P3P yet.
With the V+ I used my phone so not sure where a tablet will fit, unless in that pocket on the back.
A minor annoyance is how the motor threads sometimes catch that netting pocket above,

My Nvidia Shield tablet also fits in the backpack perfectly, where the props are stored. :D

292uw0g.jpg

wbs1z5.jpg

14tu1xl.jpg

My Nvidia Shield tablet also fits in the backpack perfectly, where the props are stored. :D

292uw0g.jpg

I'm not happy with the controller in there sideways, I think it is putting pressure on the antenna which protrudes a few mm beyond the side of the unit.
It wedges in quite well like this though.
I have the Nexus 7 with the props, but prefer the cloth around - which makes it impossible for it to move much.
A cloth is sometimes handy anyway if it comes home damp.

Mine is probably an earlier model it doesn't have the straps.

IMG_2699.jpg

IMG_2700.jpg

The bag with the straps is very slightly taller, my first bag i had last year was like yours but they since updated it. I also put cloth around my tablet as you do.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.