PV Image Quality, and Techniques For Panorama Stiching

BenDronePilot said:
Just curious as to why you're not using the adobe lense profiles that are specifically made for the Phantom 2 Vision camera? They're available on dji website for download

Nice Panoramas by the way. I've got to give some a try myself.

I still have Photoshop 5.5 and haven't been able to get the DJI profiles to work on that version.

Thanks,
Chuggie

The weather was good today, so I tried a pano shot.... Shot 4 pics, corrected and stitched together in CS6...
Kinda wish I had a better subject to shoot, but it's better than nothing..

Attachments

• myneighborhood.jpg
    myneighborhood.jpg
    523.3 KB · Views: 428
Jeremyconk said:
The weather was good today, so I tried a pano shot.... Shot 4 pics, corrected and stitched together in CS6...
Kinda wish I had a better subject to shoot, but it's better than nothing..

Nice Job, it looks like a nice neighborhood where you live

Hey, for all of us without a newer photoshop or lightroom!! if you try PTlens with "Fisheye" defishing ;-) ,and use Distortion between 107 and 112 and Crop along 12. Ist the same like the Adobe with the DJI Profile. All the other Things than you try with gimp, an older PS, or irfan view

Attachments

• vergleich.jpg
    vergleich.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 413
  • pt-lens.jpg
    pt-lens.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 397
Ok I use Photoshop 7.0 and and there is NO such Lens Correction in the Filter Menu for starters. Next, I'm clueless when it comes to installing ANY Filters. Can someone please point me in the direction of a step by step process on doing this as well as where to download the filters? Btw, I must really be jacked up because I would have thought someone would have asked this before now. :?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31