Purple lines on DNG raw files

Reaction score
I am so disappointed with DJI. I have been using Phantoms since the original vision. Recently I had issues with a my camera and gimbal showing disconnected. After reading many things I figured it was an issue DJI support would have to fix. After only having the phantom 4 for 6 months and ZERO crashes or hard landings I was told by DJI that because of what they believed to be a crash the gimbal board needed to be replaced and it wasnt covered. I never crashed it ever. But I figured there wasnt much I could do so I paid the $354. Just got it back and took it up for some shots. When I output the files they all have purple lines across the screen. I tried the DNG cleaner from DJI and it worked on some of the output files. Not sure what the heck is going on. Anybody deal with this. I hate to send it back for another 3-5 weeks for repair. Including a sample file

Attachments

• DJI_0047f.jpg
    7.4 MB · Views: 435
I'd try a different SD card, preferably a fast one. Failing that, repeatable artifacts on a digital image often indicates an irretrievably bad camera sensor.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj