Purple color on display Phantom 3 Pro during Video mode

Assûming that you are not simply losing video telemetry through inteference or antenna orientation, try going into the app settings, select HD and adjust your transmission settings to 4mbps. Filming at a higher rate creates a lot of extra work for your device to cope with. The footage on your microSD card will fine despite what you are seeing on the device screen.

Exactly .... the default rate is usually too high for most display devices - so pulling it back is advised ... I actually pull mine back to absolutely minimum rate .. 4mbps .....

You will notice in brackets distance comment it should work for .... 4mbps says 3km ...

What I find annoying though is the setting is not always remembered - when I check - its reverted back to default 6mbps ... and needs to be set to 4 often ... I try to set to 4 each time I remember on start up ...

Nigel

What I find annoying though is the setting is not always remembered - when I check - its reverted back to default 6mbps ... and needs to be set to 4 often ... I try to set to 4 each time I remember on start up ...

Nigel

Maybe DJI GO reverts it to the default after you have set it to 4 in Litchi:

In the past I used my old and semi-unsupported iPad mini 1 A1432 with P3P. The default Transmission Quality 10Mbps(0.7km) didn't update the tablet's screen properly -- only about 30% of the screen was updated every now and then...

DJI GO's Image Transmission Settings > Channel Mode > Custom is grayed out if the phone or tablet is set to some regions. The screen update was good after I changed the location setting to U.S. so I could set Transmission Quality to 4Mbps(3km).

On the other hand, Litchi allowed me to set 4Mbps regardless of the tablet's region setting. Previously I wondered why, after using DJI GO to set the camera, Litchi reverted to 10Mbps. Well, it didn't if the tablet region was set to U.S. so also DJI GO could use 4Mbps and didn't revert it to 10Mbps.

My post was based on Android / GO 3.1.23 and P3P ...

I rarely use Litchi now ... I find this latest Go to be more stable than Litchi now. I will try Litchi later.

Nigel

Reactions: matti

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl