Pulled the trigger on new Mavic 2 Pro

I am gonna take my P4P sad the new mavic and point them at things on the ground to do a photo comparison. RAW and then see what they look like without any compensation in post.

How goes it there buddy? Having good results? Im itching to get my M2P and M2Z from UPS thurs. just got one fly more since they all use the same stuff [emoji4]

Ordered my mavic 2 pro today. Trying to sell my mavic pro to offset the cost a little but no luck so far. I always need a backup to my p4p becuse i have an aerial photography business. Excited to get the mavic pro.

Ordered my mavic 2 pro today. Trying to sell my mavic pro to offset the cost a little but no luck so far. I always need a backup to my p4p becuse i have an aerial photography business. Excited to get the mavic pro.
B&H was selling the M1 with the Fly More Kit for $799 about three weeks ago. You might need to significantly lower your used M1 resale price to get it sold.

Reactions: doecliff
I just sold my MPP Fly More for $800 on CL if that helps you gauge where to set pricing. Guy didnt even haggle. I had vivid ND filters also

Reactions: GadgetGuy
Keeping my MP GPC case and 5 batterys and pulled the trigger last nite myself on a MP2 Pro and gonna set it up
just like the MP .Case and batteries .
Thumbs Up.gif

Reactions: captainmilehigh
I guess that’s one way to ‘hide’ all the new birds that show up at the front door......drone cases.......

......and if mama doesn’t know about them.....as always, ....we won’t tell....

.....sshhhhh..... ;)
ms-IrwAlW.gif

Reactions: captainmilehigh
IMG_0371.jpg
it rained like crazy the past two days but i think Ill get my first sunrise with one or the other this morning!

Reactions: dirkclod
Do rope pull, between them, like this, to see which one wins! :p

We did something like this back in high school with trucks. Interesting results sometimes. Watched a ‘77 Ford shell a piston out the side of the block and get drug by a late 90’s Chevrolet.

We did something like this back in high school with trucks. Interesting results sometimes. Watched a ‘77 Ford shell a piston out the side of the block and get drug by a late 90’s Chevrolet.
The worst version of a "rope pull" that I remember seeing in high school was a male dog being dragged down the alley backwards by a female dog he had just mated with. She wouldn't let go! :eek:

What new features could it have?

Real Estate Edition - Ai learning now sends the drone up in the air to capture images of every house in your neighborhood and automatically emails pictures to a precompiled list of estate agents.

Director Edition - The drones makes itself a cup of coffee, leaves the house in the morning and does video shoots without you leaving your bed.

Reactions: GadgetGuy
Lol drinking heavily to do drunken shopping then drinking after to cover the shock of the price. Yep been there too lol

I resemble that remark

I still havent been able to fly but wanted to say, just taking them out of the boxes, The M2s are way sturdier all around than the previous Mavic Pro. Im liking all of the things that have been sreamlined also (cool touches like the battery indicator lights being a ring of 4 LEDs around the power button). The springs that hold the arms open and closed seem stronger. The batteries are probably 25% thicker. Seems like all around heftier equipment than before.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1