Ps3 firmware update

The last few times i have not updated my rc as such, it happens automatically via internet via dji go app. Dji go will flag a message to tell you if updates are required on the aircraft. Updates on aircraft I do it the usual way using the microsd with new bin file thereon. But i believe this can also now be done via djigo? Batteries seem also to be upgraded. So if you use 2 or more take care after inserting the 2nd, to not fly straight away, let it do the ddd-d. Others can correct me if i am wrong.

I keep getting this do I need to update that via the sdcard?

Attachments

• 1453049490857.jpg
    1453049490857.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 360
Hi Ryan, i think that message is just a general announcement. But if you enter the camera mode, there might be at the status window popping up a notification saying that you need to upgrade. If it is not there, then it is probably up to date. I cannot advise on the Inspire as i only have a Phantom 3 Pro. You can perhaps check the bin file on the microSD card and compare the version of the bin file to the version on the website. Prior to update i would suggest look at the tutorials on the dji website as well as the manuals provided.

Does anybody else know how to determine the version number of the most recent P3P RC update?

In the DJIGo App, if you go to> General Settings>About. It will identifies the currently installed firmware version for the DJIGo App, the P3, and the RC.
You can tell if you have the most current P3 firmware by checking the DJI webpage under downloads. However, I have not found any place on the web that identifies the most recent RC update version. It is my understanding that any necessary RC updates are included with the P3 update, they just are not identified in the file description.

For instance for me DJIGo reports the aircraft version number as 1.6.40, and the RC version number as 1.5.70

It sure would be nice though to be able verify you have the correct RC update installed. You know, "Trust but verify!"

Cordially, George

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT