Proximity flying at Old Stone Church - how close do you fly ?

Wow... Just...... Wow [emoji50][emoji50][emoji50][emoji50]

Neon Euc

I am wondering if perhaps the descent through the chimney might have been sped up a bit in post?? That is a remarkable bit of piloting.

See... there are some threads here that say "it's not IF you crash, but WHEN"... and then here are others that say "with an attitude like that you'll never be an airline pilot"...

To which I say, not only are you allowed to take chances with a drone that elevate the risk of crashing, but without that risk we'd all miss out on incredible video like this.

I don't want my A320 pilot trying this, but I do want to see WAY more drone video like this.

Awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I am wondering if perhaps the descent through the chimney might have been sped up a bit in post?? That is a remarkable bit of piloting.

That shot was a tough one, I actually flew up the chimney and reversed the footage in post sped up for effect

See... there are some threads here that say "it's not IF you crash, but WHEN"... and then here are others that say "with an attitude like that you'll never be an airline pilot"...

To which I say, not only are you allowed to take chances with a drone that elevate the risk of crashing, but without that risk we'd all miss out on incredible video like this.

I don't want my A320 pilot trying this, but I do want to see WAY more drone video like this.

Awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Thanks man, I greatly appreciate the positive feedback. I've been practicing on honing my skills for the past three years playing around with various quads.. check out my YouTube page I have a bunch on there .. some decent some crap :).

Here is a link to one of my other vids

Reactions: jwmcgrath

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik