Pros and cons on litchi app

Reactions: Oso
Pros, many extra features compared to go with way more options, I get more satellite locks that I ever could with go, I get way better controller signal and video downlink signal than I do with go especially video downlink, I get way more than twice the range before video downlink drops than I can with go.

Cons, if a crash happens while using third party apps dji won't honor warranty same as with third party batteries. Can get glitchy at times, as one poster commented yesterday when we were trying to figure out an issue a few of us have encountered he said maybe the name should be changed to gLitchi lol, it does have some weird glitches.

Here's a link to a thread I started yesterday after an odd litchi glitch we still haven't been able to figure out what causes it
Warning for litchi users

And another link to a thread started yesterday by a gentleman having what seemed to be the same issue
Switching from way-point mission gps to atti mode

Over-all it's a sweet app with way more really nice features but it also had it's oddities, if only dji would get their act together and make go more like the apps people like with the features they like we wouldn't have to go to third party apps lol

Overall I love litchi. It's adds a lot of great features to the phantom.

Keeps in mind that you still need to be vigilant when flying. Just like when you fly automatic modes in the GO app you should always have your finger on the flight mode switch in case you need to take control.

My only crash has been litchi related since I have it RTH after a waypoint mission and it ended up hitting a tree branch. Thankfully it was only a couple feet off the ground and was fine.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues