Props

Reaction score
Hi I have just bought two pairs of props for my FC40. They are meant for Phantom 2 vision but advertised as a upgrade for the FC40 to improve flight time. They are a lot more flexible and larger in diameter than the originals and my phantom does not seem so stable with them fitted. Has any one else tried them what are your thoughts.

What brand, how long, what pitch, what are they mode of, where did you get them from?

What brand, how long, what pitch, what are they mode of, where did you get them from?
As I said they are genuine DJI props for the Phantom 2 Vision. Reputed to be a upgrade for Phantom 1 and FC40 to give a longer flight time.

As I said they are genuine DJI props for the Phantom 2 Vision. Reputed to be a upgrade for Phantom 1 and FC40 to give a longer flight time.

All of the above are fair questions, I saw no mention of genuine? There are a lot of fakes out there of dji props and many are rubbish. Are they 9443 or 9450?

Take a look at these for a comparison:

[youtube]

[youtube]

All of the above are fair questions, I saw no mention of genuine? There are a lot of fakes out there of dji props and many are rubbish. Are they 9443 or 9450?
They are the 9443 props.Thanks for the video links very interesting, will have to check the balance. Thanks again for the information much appreciated.
Take a look at these for a comparison:

[youtube]

[youtube]

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20