Propeller Mounting Plate

Reaction score
Upon my drone falling out of the sky and thankfully only hitting a few trees on the way down, two of my propellers broke and one of my mounting plates broke. Now i'm looking for replacement plates and I cant seem to figure out which plates will fit my model. I have the Phantom 4 advanced. Ive looked on amazon at quite a few plates but some reviews say that they will not fit the pro or advanced model. Is this so? Is there a particular plate on amazon that would be best for the 4 advanced? Thanks.

I also cracked one of the landing gear legs... However, while cracked, it still seems to be functional. Am I crazy for just trying to roll with it? It seems like it wont effect how the drone will fly, only require a more gentle landing. I plan to replace eventually, however, not right now.

Get the ones for the Pro from Amazon. I use them on the old P4 as well. Adv come with the Pro mounts oem. Legs up to you. Glue or wrap temporarily?

Yip watch the hard landings,,you get it sorted,,there is wires in landing gear aswell just to metion and if wire should break you will have to change,it can only stretch so far,,enjoy,,lol your hooked,,ps,,edit in your location so we can see we we all are,,welcome from NZ

Reactions: Capt KO

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.