Prop-wash question

Reaction score
I did NOT crash the P3.
I had a crash with my P2 from coming down to fast and not being aware of the problem that prop-wash can cause. (for your info. the P2 will loose lift if the descent is to fast getting into its own prop-wash)

Does the P3 limit the descent speed to prevent this from happening?? Or do I need to be careful.

Last edited:
I did NOT crash the P3.
I had a crash with my P2 from coming down to fast and not being aware of the problem that prop-wash can cause. (for your info. the P2 will loose lift if the descent is to fast getting into its own pro-wash)

Does the P3 limit the descent speed to prevent this from happening?? Or do I need to be careful.
Yes, but still be careful. Pay attention to the bird and if you see wobble, fly to the side. I generally don't descend straight down for this reason, more of a gradual circular or back and forth path.

Reactions: Buzz313th
I wouldn't trust the P3 (or P2) descent speed if coming straight down. While I realize this is extremely slow, I never descend at speeds higher than 2-3 MPH when coming straight down. I've never had a problem when doing that.

Reactions: cjmwales

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj